a little star




(a litle star was fallin down..she lost her wings, but she's still that glowing..)

It was one of my bad day ever.
Felt so difficult to understand, having too many big questions mark.
The biggest anger and the deepest sadness covered my whole day.
I told you, it was horrible.

Beside of my faith that everything is gonna be alright, my other thought keep telling me that love will prove itself by this chaos. Problems are come and go, but the true love need to be hold and need to be protect. No other.
Yeah, how hard [and hurt] the truth is ..
I believe that it's one of the light that glances on a gloomy way.
-thank you God to gave me even a little strength and wisdom.

(a litle star shown her sparkling..she spread her smiling..)

Comments

I really like the poem, it's inspirational. Any chance of you telling us were you got the cool picture that goes with it? That would make for some cool wallpaper.
hoofman said…
a very nice appearance.
it's as very nice as the meant star.
in floppy we can see it.
but the meant floppy is no longer good.
we must move on
and get it.
star inside with a light.
the light in good.
we all in one, like k'naan songs.
good in full now.
yes, in deepest mind.
tasya said…
it is so sure.
as a guide of a sweet mention.
but it reflects a heart's light.
discharge hose said…
Nice poem. Everyone goes through some tough times. Remain strong.
Much intresting article. I am feeling to read it again. Thanks for such amazing comment.
ShehzadOnline said…
Thanks for post related to little star graphics.. this will really helpful for me to draw this kind of graphics.
Debts said…
Very nice and attractive. I read it number of times. Something is very strong in this post is it's originality. Really impressed me lot.
Tang said…
sorry for the very late reply, i just back on my desk and continuing my blogs. i got the cool picture long time ago and saved it on my computer from some random image. sorry i forgot to wrote the source..hope it's ok for you
Tang said…
indeed. the best part is when they get up and walk with hopes
Tang said…
thanks for dropping by
Tang said…
thanks for your kind
Tang said…
thank you, i really appreciate it. good luck.

Popular posts from this blog

jump!

if i stay,