'till it become something!




It was nothing 
I would be never know how failed and how succeed it was 
sin or bless
Just nothing,
.. if i can not wait 'till it become something!

I know things do change as people do
Even a war will be a glory sometimes in the future
Nothing left to be regret, live must go ahead


I am a person who has many steps forward
I am a woman who has many good things that others don't
I am one of these people who have been many through for a better life

And, do i have any reason to not say 'Thanks'?
No :)

-4 days before leaving Jakarta

Comments

Movies said…
Really a good post, motivational too. There are lot in this world having the same story as yours.
Petrus said…
Hmmm... poem yang indah.
Dulu aku juga suka mbuat puisi, tapi sekarang jarang.
Tapi memang setiap manusia diciptakan unik dan memiliki sesuatu.
Tang said…
jangan berhenti berpuisi,
itu tips untuk meringankan sedikit beban :)

Popular posts from this blog

a little star

jump!

if i stay,