'I wonder what I'm gonna be in the future...'
Those words simply haunted my thought several years ago when i was still in the college.
And when i got everything I own present, (still) i wonder what is next: need more challenges, how i should go on. Coz I'm now thinking that it's probably time to step out from this very comfortable environment and find my position out there where I can make a difference to the world. 

After all these years working, I'm really thinking that I should start applying the little things I know to contribute to the people in need. I dont care am i going to get more pay then previous or just simply in the name of 'get more experiences'. I know, it sounds really idealistic, but this's the truth, I start worrying whether I'll ever be able to give anything. 

Fiuuh..what a hard. It might  be better to take a  little break from my routine probably will help to think more clearly. 
Hopefully the best thing will come closer.


Jakarta.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a little star

jump!

if i stay,