say it with flowers



A good friend of mine visited me several days ago, he asked me how to thread a woman like a lady. These conversation might be not as complete as what we have discussed, but here's the bottom line:

friend: 'i've plan to propose my girlfriend'
me: 'dear God! that's sweet!'
friend: 'but i don't want to say it directly, i want to do something memorable'
me: 'well..we have many ways..'
friend: 'such?'
me: 'bring her to the romantic place, give her a huge surprise, do something she wants..'
friend: 'but don't you think that's common?'
me: 'oh, really? but those common things keep bring women flying when they got proposed'
friend: 'hmm, i think i have an idea'
me: 'you tell me'
friend: 'with flower'
me: laugh..'but that's more common'
friend: 'not, if i lay her down in a bed of rosses'
me: 'seriously?'
friend: 'you heard me'

And what surprising me. He ordered a thousand red roses from the floral shop. And not just that, he ordered an engage ring with a beautiful rose's shape. I'm really shock when he told me by phone, 'you are so in love!' i said.

The next day, he design the room of his girlfriend as he want. In the evening after office, this lucky beautiful lady was jump when found her room just like a queen lounge with a thousand red roses on her bad with one cute red box on the top where the ring's sitting. 

Not much happened that night except the happy whispered while crying with saying: 'ya, marry me'. It was so fantastic. My friend gave me a memorable moment to share, say it with flower, but not in a common ways :)

Malang, June 2010.

Comments

Tepoci said…
thats really so sweat! lol
i gonna do that someday bro haha

btw, follow my blog :D

-tepoci-
Ohh.. That was a perfect night! It reminds me with my husband's wedding proposal which is something like this. Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

a little star

jump!

if i stay,